- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
JACKSON, Mo. -- Jean Teyssier, 66, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C., died Monday, Aug. 26, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 16, 1936, in Providence, R.I., daughter of Frank and Lillian St. John Evans. She married Thomas Teyssier.
Teyssier was a member of Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Church. She was formerly of Jackson.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Bernard Teyssier of Charles Town, W.Va.; a daughter, Gina Vipond of Elkhorn, Neb.; two sisters, Claire Haworth of Warrick, R.I., Bea Sylvia of Pawtucket, R.I.; and two grandsons.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lee Funeral Home in Little River, S.C. The Rev. Don Cherney will officiate. Inurnment will be private.