- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Alen and Janie Pemberton of Charleston announce the engagement of their daughter, Toni S. Pemberton, to Justin W. Vetter. He is the son of Randy and Lisa Vetter of New Hamburg, Mo.
Pemberton is a junior at Southeast Missouri State University, majoring in physical education. She is employed in the Scott County Circuit Clerk's Office in Benton, Mo., and at St. Augustine School in Kelso, Mo.
Vetter received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast University in 2001. He is employed at Cliff's Rent to Own in Cape Girardeau.
A Sept. 21 wedding is planned at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg.