- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JACKSON, Mo. -- Sheila K. Williams and Terry L. Steele were married June 22, 2002, in Las Vegas, Nev. The Rev. J.O. Frehner performed the double ring ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Delbert and Ruby Williams of Jackson. The groom is the son of the late Leslie "Bud" Steele and Gladys Steele of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Steele is a graduate of Dexter High School at Dexter, Mo. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education and a master of art teaching degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She is co-owner/manager of Fairfield Estates and Cantaberry Estates in Jackson. She is an art teacher at Kelly Elementary School in Benton, Mo.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in computer science from Southeast University. He is owner/manager of Jackson Door and Window Inc.
After a wedding trip to the Mexican Riviera and Naples, Fla., the couple is residing in Jackson.