- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Amy Alizabeth Arnold and Kyle David Turnbull were married July 24, 2002, in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Parents of the couple are James H. and Gloria Arnold of Scott City, and Reginald and Anita Turnbull of Jefferson City, Mo.
A reception and dinner followed the ceremony.
Mrs. Turnbull received a bachelor of music in clarinet performance from Southeast Missouri State University in May. She is a graduate music student at North Texas State University in Denton.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in music education from Southeast University in May. He is assistant music director at McMath Middle School in Denton.
The couple is residing in Denton.