- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 08/25/02
Sunday, Aug. 25
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI John Ikerman of Benton, Mo., was issued a summons Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to show proof of insurance.
A suspect was placed in custody Friday pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated.
Arrests A suspect was placed in custody Saturday pending the filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and failing to use a turn signal.
Levi Elledge, 23, of 194 Sunrise, Jackson, Mo., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines.
Terry Payne, 48, of 333 N. Fountain, Apt. 1 was arrested Saturday on a warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines.
Summons A summons was issued Friday to Brenda Nixon, of Oran, Mo., on suspicion of failing to yield to oncoming traffic.
A summons was issued Friday to Glorest Hall, of 2851 Whitener, Apt. B2, on suspicion of failing to stop at a red light.
A summons was issued Friday to Kristen Yound, 19, of Creve Coeur, Mo., on suspicion of a minor in possession.
A summons was issued Friday to Bobby Crump, 25, of 1507 N. Main on suspicion of indecent exposure.
Assault An assault and resisting arrest was reported Friday at Missouri and William.
Theft A fan was reported stolen Friday at Cape Mini Storage at 821 Locust.
License plates were reported stolen Friday at 373 N. Henderson.
Clothing was reported stolen Saturday at Sears at 2101 William.
A vehicle door was reported damaged Friday at 97 N. Kingshighway.
A residential window was reported damaged Friday at 121 E. Rodney.
A mailbox was reported damaged Saturday at 1917 Perryville.Miscellaneous
A dog bite injury to an 8-year-old boy was reported Friday at 1308 Big Bend Road.
Trespassing was reported Friday at 1003 S. Pacific.
Jewelry was reported lost Saturday at 3120 Independence.
The passing of bad checks was reported Saturday by Audio One at 2100 William.