- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 08/25/02
Sunday, Aug. 25
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items: At 6:52 p.m., alarm at 123 N. Pacific.
At 7:54 p.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at Sprigg and William.
At 8:43 p.m., emergency medical service at 419 Koch.
At 8:48 p.m., alarm at 1823 Rust.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items:
At 12:29 a.m., alarm at 1710 N. Sprigg.
At 1:24 a.m., emergency medical service at 801 Goodhope, Apt. 13.
At 1:33 a.m., emergency medical service at 1217 Towers Circle.
At 1:34 a.m., emergency medical service at 1306 N. Sprigg.
At 3:06 a.m., alarm at 1823 Rust.
At 3:38 a.m., alarm at 3026 William.
At 5:10 a.m., emergency medical service at 2288 Goodhope.
At 10:52 a.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at Frederick and Themis.
At 2:13 p.m., emergency medical service at 407 Morgan Oak.Jackson
Sunday, Aug. 25
Firefighters responded to the following items Friday:
Citizen assist at South Shawnee.
Emergency medical service at Kimbel Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following item Saturday:
Citizen assist at Jackson Trail.