- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Former Dolphins receiver O.J. McDuffie officially announced his retirement, ending a nine-year NFL career marred in recent years by a recurring toe injury.
Wide receiver Hines Ward, the Steelers' leading pass catcher in 2001, is doubtful for the regular-season opener after undergoing an emergency appendectomy Friday night.
War Emblem is expected to draw a record crowd to Del Mar today, but the freeway won't be the only place with traffic concerns. The track will be jammed with 14 horses for the $1 million Pacific Classic, in which War Emblem will run against older horses for the first time. He's a 2-1 favorite.
Juan Ignacio Chela defeated Alex Corretja and will face Paradorn Srichaphan, a winner over Tommy Haas, today for the TD Waterhouse Cup title.
-- From wire reports