- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Andrew Woodrow "Andy" Hill, 86, of Sikeston died Thursday, Aug. 22, 2002, at Christian Health Care Center in Springfield, Mo.
He was born May 20, 1916, at Charleston, Mo., son of Andrew Benjamin and Julia Links Hill. He and Ida Louise Cravens were married Dec. 24, 1938. She died Jan. 18, 1996.
Hill retired from Grant Oil Co.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Andy Hill of Benton, Mo., Richard Hill of Winston-Salem, N.C.; a daughter, Linda Kinsey of Lubbock, Texas; seven grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Friends may call after 1 p.m. Sunday at Ponder Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Sikeston City Cemetery, with full military rites conducted by New Madrid American Legion Honor Guard.