- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Rosalie C. Unterreiner, 75, of Perryville died Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2002, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born March 24, 1927, in Perryville, daughter of Rosatie and Mary Magelin Moore. She and Paul A. Unterreiner were married April 27, 1946.
Unterreiner was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Paul and Gerald "Buck" Unterreiner of Perryville, Roger Unterreiner of St. Louis; five daughters, Catherine Unterreiner of St. Louis, Joan Behrle and Rose Ochs of Perryville, Jean Unterreiner of Atlanta, Ga., Donna Ludwig of Kansas City, Mo.
Also surviving is a sister, Ruth Balsman of Perryville; a brother, Rosatie Moore of Perryville; 23 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, two grandchildren, her parents, stepfather, and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The wake will be at 7 tonight.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz and Msgr. Richard Buchheit will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.