- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Top officials from the American Swimming Coaches Association have a big beef with Major League Baseball union head Donald Fehr. The organization wants to kick Fehr off the board of the United States Olympic Committee, USA Today reported. The group is upset with Fehr's fight against drug testing for baseball players.
The Cavaliers have matched the six-year, $34 million offer Ricky Davis received last week from the Timberwolves.
The 49ers, who spent much of the spring attempting to add another veteran receiver to their mix, accomplished that goal, with ESPN.com confirming that the team was awarded Jeremy McDaniel on a waiver claim.
Former Chiefs and Saints head coach Hank Stram has been selected by the Pro Football Hall of Fame's seniors committee as a finalist for election in the class of 2003.
Jan-Michael Gambill outlasted Stefan Koubek 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 in the second round of TD Waterhouse Cup.
-- From wire reports