- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Nurses to hold seminar in September
Area nurse practitioners, nurses and students interested in learning more about the latest their field can attend the Primary Care Conference for Advanced Nurses.
The program will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 7 at Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall at Southeast Missouri State University. Speaker is Margaret A. Fitzgerald, president of Fitzgerald Health Education Associates and a family nurse practitioner.
The program is approved for continuing education credit through the Missouri Nurses Association. Fee is $75 for professionals, $25 for students.
Registration should be made in advance, by calling Cheri Huckstep Reed at 335-2229 or Judy Heitman at 331-5378. Registration forms can be mailed to Heartland Advanced Practice Nurse Network; Debbie Sutherland, treasurer; 1333 Perryville Road; Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63701.