- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Health calendar 8/22/02
Newborn massage class from 10 to 11 a.m. at Generations Family Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For registration information, call 651-5825.
"Ask your doctor" airs at 8 p.m. on Channel 5. Dr. Zenon Duda will speak about bunions and hammer toes. Viewers can call 334-3095 to pose questions. The show is sponsored by the Cape Girardeau County Area Medical Society, Southeast Missouri Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center.
Sibling Class from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in Healing Arts Center. The class is for children ages 3 to 9. For information, call 331-5107.
Parkinson's Support Group meets from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in conference room A at St. Francis Education Center. For information, contact Desma Reno at 331-5871.
Manic Depressive Support Group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. in conference room B at St. Francis Education Center. Dr. Karen Lee will be the speaker. For information, call 331-5107.
Infant massage class from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Outpatient Rehab conference room at St. Francis' Center for Health and Rehab. For information, call 331-5107.
National Alliance for Mentally Ill (NAMI) of the Bootheel Family Support Group meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Generations Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For information or to register, call 651-5825.
Hepatitis C Support Group meets from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Learning Lab North at St. Francis Education Center. For information, call Bettye Crockett at 335-3960.