- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 8/22
Thursday, Aug. 22
DWI Tyrone Edward Taylor, 44, of 1122 S. Ellis was arrested Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.
Janet Lee Warren, 39, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.
Brandon Lee Rice, 17, of Gordonville, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
Derek Robert Smith, 22, of 333 N. Middle was arrested Wednesday at 15 N. Main on two charges of assault.
Adrian McKinsley Brown, 18, of 537 S Hanover was issued a summons for assault Tuesday at 805 Cape Meadows Circle. Demetrius J. Deberry, 18, of Decatur, Ill., and Barrett Chancellor L. Swan, 18, of St. Louis were both issued summonses Tuesday at the same address for disturbing the peace.
Stephen Daniel Prater, 19, of Thebes, Ill., and Glenn Edward Box Jr., 27, of Cairo, Ill., were issued summonses Tuesday for disturbing the peace by fighting in public.
A rape was reported Tuesday.
A 15-year-old female was cited in Juvenile Court Tuesday for assault.
A bicycle was reported stolen Tuesday at 824 Good Hope. A 12-year-old male was cited in Juvenile Court for theft.
A Playstation was reported stolen Tuesday at 521 Country Club Drive.
A backpack, books and calculator were reported stolen Tuesday at 519 Good Hope.
A toolbox and tools and CDs were reported stolen Wednesday from PMac Music, 2500 William.Property damage
Damage to a vehicle was reported Wednesday at 415 McKenna Drive.
Miscellaneous A state ID was reported lost Tuesday at 134 S. Park.
A 54-year-old male was reported as a missing person Tuesday.
A blue Roadmaster bicycle was found Tuesday.
Thursday, Aug. 22
Arrest Dakota E. Umfleet, 17, of 512 N. Hope St. was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court on traffic charges.
Summons Rodney W. Riehn, 19, of 469 Hard Rock Lane was issued a summons Monday for property damage.
Theft A theft was reported Monday at 711 S. Hope St.
A theft was reported Tuesday at 911 Morton St.
A license plate was reported stolen Tuesday at 207 Morgan St.
Damage to city property was reported Tuesday on Walton Drive.
Property was found Monday on East Jackson Boulevard.
Credit card fraud was reported Monday at 525 S. Hope St.