- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Timothy Joseph and Ann Marie Baer of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:45 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, 2002. Name, Jacob Anthony "Jack". Weight, 5 pounds 7 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Baer is the former Ann Hoeckele, daughter of Paul and Donna Hoeckele Jr. of Perryville. Baer is the son of Ken and Judy Baer of Perryville. He is employed by Baer Engineering and Land Surveying.
Daughter to Shawndra Eve Seyer and Shawn Dewayne Burkhart of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:44 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002. Name, Carrisa Jo. Weight, 7 pounds 3 1/2 ounces. First child. Ms. Seyer is the daughter of Kay Seyer and A.J. Seyer of Jackson. She is employed by Richards Land Surveying. Burkhart is the son of Gwen Haynes of Dexter, Mo., and the late Kenneth Burkhart. He is employed at Wal-Mart in Jackson.
Daughter to David Patrick and Michele Marie Gosche of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:41 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002. Name, Brinna Alaine. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Gosche is the former Michele Missey, daughter of Clarence Missey Jr. and Karen Missey of Potosi, Mo. Gosche is the son of James Gosche and Gail Gosche of Farmington, Mo. He is employed at Med Assets HSCA Inc.
Daughter to Robert Lawrence and Takina Marie Maxwell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:21 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002. Name, Takhia Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Ms. Maxwell is the daughter of Doris Maxwell and Roberta Maxwell of Lilbourn, Mo. Moore is the son of Theresa Moore of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Phong Hoang Duong and Thuy Thy Le of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2002. Name, Joseph Hoang Huy. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Le is the daughter of Tam Le and Tam Vo of Riverside, Calif. The couple is employed at L.A. Nails. He is the son of Quoi Phan and Hai Ly of Garden Grove, Calif.
Son to Brent Jefferson Thomason and Amanda Nicole Mott of Chaffee, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2002. Name, Ethan Cole. Weight, 6 pounds 13 1/2 ounces. First child. Ms. Mott is the daughter of Larry and Marilyn Mott of Chaffee. She is employed at Food Giant in Chaffee. Thomason is the son of Jeff and Kathy Thomason of Chaffee. He is employed at Food Giant in Chaffee.