- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
GLEN ALLEN, Mo. -- Judy Ann Daniels, 54, of Paducah, Ky., died Sunday, Aug. 18, 2002, at her home.
She was born Aug. 28, 1947, at Glen Allen, daughter of Loya Lomas and Mahala Simmons James. She and Albert Daniels were married July 9, 1967, at Glen Allen.
Daniels had lived in Paducah 23 years. She was a member of Salt and Light Community Church of God in Paducah.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Michael Daniels of Paducah; three daughters, Ayesha Gassaway of White Salmon, Wash., Charisa Fiser of Paducah, Tracina Cavins of Steeleville, Ill.; four brothers, Donald, Frank and Ben James of Marble Hill, Mo., Joseph James of Round Hill, Va.; two sisters, Nellie Diesel of Winston, N.M., Jessie DuBois of Noblesville, Ind.; and 14 grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Home in Marble Hill after 10 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Revs. Tim Glover and Brian Glover will officiate. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery.