- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Marshall E. Harris, 63, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Aug. 18, 2002, in Marble Hill.
He was born Nov. 2, 1938, near Marble Hill, son of John H. and Lela Stratton Harris.
Harris was a self-employed truck driver, and attended Marble Hill First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Don Harris of Jackson, Mo., Rickie Harris of Marble Hill; two daughters, Diana Debrock and Ashley Fox of Marble Hill; a sister, Mary Wiseman of Marble Hill; and eight grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Fred Ritter and Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Cemetery near Marble Hill.