- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- The funeral for Lura Dell Stevens of Advance will be held at 1 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home. The Rev. Wayne Page will officiate. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.
Friends may call at the funeral home from noon until time of service.
Stevens, 77, died Thursday, Aug. 15, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 26, 1925, in Mississippi, daughter of Tony and Ola Keeton Bradshaw. She first married M.M. Hudson, who died in 1978. She later married George Stevens, who died Jan. 25, 2001.
Stevens worked more than 20 years at Inland Shoe Co.
Survivors include a son, Gary Hudson of Advance; a sister, Betty McCain of Advance; four grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.