- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Althea Marie Fleming, 49, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 27, 1953, in St. Louis, daughter of James Donald and Delores Gruenewald Mathis. She married Ralph Fleming.
Fleming was a member of First Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include her husband; four daughters, Teketta , Toneka, Tiana and Kylena Fleming, all of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Christina Johnson of Bowling Green, Ky.; a brother, James Mathis of Chesterfield, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at House of Hope Church from 9 to 11 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Blake Tiemann officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.