- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARTINSVILLE, Ind. -- Kelsey Dawn Wiggins, newborn infant, died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002, at Morgan Hospital & Medical Center in Martinsville.
She was born four hours earlier at the hospital, the daughter of Matthew Harold Wiggins and Kasaundra Watkins.
She is survived by her maternal grandparents, Carol Watkins of Martinsville and Richard and Donna Watkins of Delta, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Beverly Martin of Paragon, Ind., and Harold Martin of Lansing, Mich., and William Watkins of Gordonville, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Pat and Patti Wiggins of Martinsville; and paternal great-grandparents, Byron and Peg Wilson of Martinsville and Idelpha Higgenbothem of Martinsville.
She was preceded in death by a great-grandmother and a great-grandfather.
Graveside services will be conducted at 11 a.m. Friday at New South Park Cemetery in Martinsville with Dr. Larry J. Kuntz officiating.