- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Bertrand Holloway Jr.
OAK RIDGE, Mo. -- Bertrand Holloway Jr., 60, of Oak Ridge died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002, at his home.
He was born Feb. 24, 1942, in San Francisco, Calif., son of Bertrand and Lola Earnshaw Holloway Sr.
Holloway was parts manager at Stevens Pontiac in Los Gatos, Calif., 12 years, and most recently was an over-the-road truck driver 10 years. He was a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include his mother of Oak Ridge; two brothers, John Holloway of Bedford Park, Ill., Richard Holloway of San Jose, Calif.; a sister, Deborah Woods of Stockton, Calif.; four daughters, Tina Holloway of Sunnyvale, Calif., Robin Madison of Hot Springs, Ark., Michelle Freeman of Suisun City, Calif., Wendy Holloway of Oak Ridge; three sons, Chris, Cory and Kelly Wyler of Roseville, Calif.; and 18 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, a daughter, and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, and Saturday from noon until service time.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Bruce Schoen officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.