- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FIRE - Cape Thursday, Aug. 15
Thursday, Aug. 15
Firefighters responded to the following items Tuesday: At 4 p.m., electrical problem at 2 N. Fountain, Apt. 1.
At 4:32 p.m., alarm sounding at 4614 Nash Road.
At 4:33 p.m., alarm sounding at 211 St. Francis Drive.
At 5:11 p.m., medical assist at 900 Normal.
At 8:08 p.m., medical assist at 1004 Maple.
At 10:13 p.m., medical assist at 1516 Big Bend Road.
At 8:52 p.m., medical assist at 335 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following items Wednesday: At 6:40 a.m., extrication at Highway 77.
At 9:21 a.m., emergency medical service at 20 S. Sprigg.
At 11:10 a.m., emergency medical service at 1712 Brookwood.
At 11:17 a.m., emergency medical service at 44 N. Lorimier.
At 11:40 a.m., emergency medical service at 1330 S. Expressway.