- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Scooby Doo show coming to coliseum
POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- Jinkies!
No matter how it's said, kids of all ages will be jumping for joy when Scooby, Shaggy and Velma make a guest appearance at the Black River Coliseum Sept. 14 as part of the Scooby Doo Movie Madness show.
The Black River Coliseum is offering the event free to the public.
"We are trying to say thank you to everyone who has helped support the Black River Coliseum," said Coliseum Director Calvin Rutledge.
There will be three performances offered at noon, 3 and 6 p.m. Tickets will be available beginning at 8 a.m. Aug. 19. The limit per family will be eight tickets. There are a limited number of tickets, so people wishing to attend are urged to pick up their tickets as soon as possible.
The official Hanna-Barbera and Paramount Parks Productions characters will be performing a skit with the help of a group of children to produce a monster movie for Velma's school project.