- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Missing girl shows up in clinic
MissingLos Angeles girl found at clinic
Los Angeles Times
LOS ANGELES -- Almost two days after her disappearance triggered a citywide search, 4-year-old Jessica Cortez walked into a Los Angeles clinic and was quickly reunited with her parents.
The head of the clinic where she appeared described her as barefoot, disheveled and confused, but said she did not bear any visible signs of injury.
Police arrested a woman who walked with her into the clinic but offered few details about what role she may have had in the child's disappearance.
News that Jessica was alive was greeted with cheers of relief in the Echo Park district of the city, where the search by hundreds of officers, divers and FBI agents was directed.