- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Scott Ford, 40, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2002, in an automobile accident on Big Bend Road.
He was born May 28, 1962, in Cape Girardeau, son of Carl L. and Delores Revelle Ford.
Ford was a graduate of Central High School. He was employed at Quade's Masonry.
Survivors include a daughter, Chele Ford of Cape Girardeau; his mother, Delores Hahn of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Rocky Ford of Jackson, Mo.; three sisters, Amy Foulk of Millersville, Mo., Debbie Seesing and Carla Wren of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gary Brothers officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.