- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
NEW WELLS, Mo. -- Stella R. Dreyer, 87, died Saturday, Aug. 10, 2002, at Delmar Gardens Nursing Home in Chesterfield, Mo.
She was born Sept. 14, 1914, at New Wells, daughter of Benjamin and Mary Mahnken Fiedler. She married Herbert Dreyer, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include three daughters, Betty Schuessler of Levittown, Pa., Millie Diehl and Ruth Leigh of St. Louis; two sisters, Milda Weber of Altenburg, Mo., Erna Powell of Lander, Wyo.; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ortmann-Stipanovich Funeral Home in St. Louis from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and after 9 a.m. Thursday at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Overland, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Our Redeemer Church.
Friends may also call at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday. Burial will follow in the church cemetery.