- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
David Baggett Jr.
ANNA, Ill. -- David E. Baggett Jr., 39, of Anna died on Saturday, Aug. 10, 2002, at Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born Aug. 21, 1962, at Carbondale, Ill., son of David E. and Donna Heuman Baggett Sr.
He was a member of the Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church and a carpenter with Rich Carlson Construction Co. in Carbondale.
He and Karla J. Crawford were married Sept. 3, 1993, in Kentucky.
Survivors include his wife of Anna; four children, Ashley, Brittany, Jenna and Dylan Baggett of Anna; his father and stepmother, David E. and Carol Baggett of Murphysboro, Ill.; mother and stepfather, Donna and Jerry Matthews of Hot Springs Village, Ark.; a sister, Cindy Germann of Carbondale; paternal grandmother, Pauline Baggett of Carbondale; maternal grandmother, Edith Kunce of Carbondale; a stepbrother, Clayton Alley of Troy, Mo.; and two stepsisters, Tamara Noerper of Millstadt, Ill., and Christina Cottle of Beardstown, Ill.
Friends may call at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Doug Bridgeman officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.