- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Laura Stoll, 94, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2002, at South Baldwin Regional Medical Center in Foley, Ala.
She was born Oct. 27, 1907, in Gordonville, Mo., daughter of August and Emma Wessel Daume. She and Clement Louis Stoll were married Dec. 24, 1948, in Cape Girardeau.
Stoll was a charter member of St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Juanita Goode of Gulf Shores, Ala.; a stepson, James Stoll of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; three grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and three stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband; a son, Richard Louis Stoll; and several brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at St. Andrew Church, with the Rev. Nathan Kuhlman officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.