- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Nicholus Edward Robinson and Rachel Michelle Sweet of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:46 a.m. Monday, July 29, 2002. Name, Sarah Marie. Weight, 6 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Sweet is the daughter of Mike Sweet and Rachel Sweet of Allenville, Mo. Robinson is the son of Charles M. Robinson and Theresa A. Robinson of Chaffee.
Daughter to Mark James and Jaimee Lynn Brady of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:11 a.m. Tuesday, July 30, 2002. Name, Sophia Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Brady is the former Jaimee Gordon, daughter of Charles L. Gordon Jr. and Gail Heiling of Shawano, Wis. Brady is the son of Jim and Billie Mecham of Roseburg, Ore., and adopted son of Ken and Nellie Brady of Quitman, Ark. He is a construction worker with the Industrial Co.
Son to Darrell Landon and Amelia Louise Tillman of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:14 a.m. Tuesday, July 30, 2002. Name, Gavin Steven Douglas Lee. Weight, 6 pounds 5 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Tillman is the former Amelia Knapp, daughter of Amy Foulk and Doug Foulk of Jackson. Tillman is the son of Julie Tillman and Darrell Tillman of Jackson. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Shannon York and London Davis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:33 a.m. Wednesday, July 31, 2002. Name, Emery Leyton. Weight, 8 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Davis is the former London Wallingford, daughter of Wayne and Suzy Wallingford. Davis is the son of Jerry and Judy Davis of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with McDonald's Restaurants.
Son to Staff Sgt. Michael Eugene and Gloria Jean Evans Sr. of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:56 a.m. Wednesday, July 31, 2002. Name, Justin Hunter. Weight, 9 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Evans is the former Gloria Allen, daughter of Jerry and Brenda Rosamond of Kosciusko, Miss. Evans is the son of Alice Wessinger of Benton and Miles Evans of Phoenix, Ariz. He is serving in the U.S. Army.
Son to Roger Lynn and Xiao Yan Birk of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:43 a.m. Wednesday, July 31, 2002. Name, Jesse Li. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Fifth child, fourth son. Mrs. Birk is the former Xiao Zhang, daughter of Fing Ling Zhang and Fing Qing Li of Wuhan City, People's Republic of China. She is employed at the Import Outlet. Birk is the son of Norman and Doris Birk of Jackson, Mo. He is employed at Buy-n-Save.