- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Anita Lucille Miller, 93, of Sikeston died Monday, Aug. 5, 2002, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born March 2, 1909, in Cape Girardeau County, daughter of Walter and Minnie Sides Noland. She married Charles E. Miller, who died in 1983.
Miller had worked at International Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau and Sikeston, was an Avon representative and worked at Dacus Furniture Co. in Morehouse, Mo. Formerly of Orlando, Fla., she was a member of Conway United Methodist Church there.
Survivors include a daughter, Kay Jackson of Sikeston; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers and four sisters.
There is no visitation.
Private graveside rites will be held at a later date.
Blanchard Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.