- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda 08/05/02
7:30 p.m. Monday
Public hearing Hearing to consider the rezoning of 3.8 acres of property located at 2370 N. High St. from R-1 (single family residential) District to C-2 (general commercial) District as submitted by Oak Enterprises, L.L.C.
Power and Light Committee Consider bill proposing an ordinance vacating an electric power line easement in Ridge Subdivision, Unit 3.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance approving the voluntary annexation of .67 acres of property owned by Mr. and Mrs. Robert Nitsch.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance accepting the dedication of a drainage and water detention easement deed from Appleton Valley Farm Inc., Paige Kracke and Kenneth J. Englehart.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance approving the reapportionment of the city wards.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance authorizing the execution of the Fifth Amendment to Landfill redesign and Operation Agreement with Allied Services, L.L.C. relative to gate rates at Jackson Transfer Station.
Consider a motion approving the preliminary plat of Nine Oaks Subdivision as submitted by Ron Clark and Bobby Clark.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance approving the rezoning of 3.8 acres of property located at 2370 N. High St. from R-1 (single family residential) District to C-2 (general commercial) District as submitted by Mr. and Mrs. Arthur L. Oberman..
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance correcting a scrivener's error in Section 56-10 of the City Code.
Consider a bill proposing an ordinance banning dogs at the annual American Legion Homecomers Celebration and the annual Jaycee Fourth of July Celebration.