- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape fire report 08/05/02
Monday, Aug. 5
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 12:42 a.m., an emergency medical service at 3037 North Church.
At 2:54 a.m., an alarm sounding at Towers West and Towers North.At 3:35 a.m., an alarm sounding at 3257 William St.
At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist at 1721 Whitener.
At 12:43 p.m.a.m., a medical assist at 1229 W. Cape Rock.
At 1 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3257 William St.
Monday, Aug. 5
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:An emergency medical service on Missouri Street.
An emergency medical service on Howard Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:An alarm on S. Union.
An emergency medical service on W. Main.