- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Christian Gabriel Michael Schott, infant son of Michael and Kimberly Wells Schott of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his parents; a sister, Caroline Elizabeth Claire Schott; a brother, Coleman Wells Schott; maternal grandparents, Calvin and Carol Wells; and paternal grandparents, Robert and Helen Schott.
Services were held Thursday at St. Mary's Cemetery in Cape Girardeau, with Monsignor Edward Eftink officiating.
Arrangements were by Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.