- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Bruce Leon Brown, 75, of Wolf Lake died Friday, Aug. 2, 2002, at Union County Hospital.
He was born July 30, 1926, at Union County, Ill., son of William Otis and Verda Jane Burnett Brown.
Brown was a retired operating engineer, a member of the Local 318, a veteran and a member of the Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include a stepbrother, Bill Casey of Jonesboro, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Mary Sadler Brown; four brothers; and four sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 12:30 p.m. Monday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Jonesboro Cemetery. The Rev. Jim Stamp will officiate. Full military honors will be given by VFW Post 3455.