- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Wanda Mae Huffman, 69, of Marble Hill died Friday, Aug. 2, 2002, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born Aug. 21, 1932, daughter of Henry Washington and Beulah Mae Jacobs Fox. She and Melvin M. Huffman were married March 12, 1949, in Piggott, Ark. He died Jan. 5, 1990.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda Farmer and Pam Angel of Marble Hill; a son, Kenneth Huffman of Rancho Chacamonga, Calif.; four brothers, Alvin Fox of Advance, Mo., Jack and David Fox of Marble Hill, Rick Fox of O'Fallon, Mo.; two sisters, Hazel Owens of Barnhart, Mo., Marilyn Sitzes of Mount Sterling, Ill.; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Bollinger County Memorial Park.