- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 7/29/02
Monday, July 29
DWIJustin Pape, 24, of 751 Woodbine was arrested Sunday at the intersection of Pacific and Merriwether and issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsPaul Apan, 17, was arrested Saturday at 40 S. Sprigg on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
Jeffery L. Browne, 26, of 209 S. Lorimier was arrested Sunday at the Scott County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for contempt of court.
SummonsRachel Fisher, 17, and Stephanie Hefele, 17, both of Advance, Mo., were issued summons Saturday for trespassing at 1903 Broadway.
Samuel Taylor, 24, of Kennett, Mo., was issued a summons Saturday for fleeing a lawful detention at 220 S. Middle.
Angela Winschel, 42, of 1805 Grandview was issued a summons Sunday at her residence for hindering prosecution.
BurglaryA burglary was reported Sunday at 622 Boxwood. Nothing was taken.
A burglary and theft of an engagement ring were reported at 7:17 p.m. Saturday at 610 Lafayette.
TheftsA compact disc player and CDs were reported stolen and a vehicle reported damaged at Lafayette Apartments on Sunday.
A peace disturbance was reported Saturday at 518 Cape Meadows.