- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Coca-Cola plans to introduce Diet Vanilla Coke
ATLANTA -- A diet version of Vanilla Coke will debut this fall, an industry magazine reported.
The Coca-Cola Co. is happy with Vanilla Coke's sales since it debuted May 15 and wants Diet Vanilla Coke in stores by October, says Beverage Digest. The magazine reported Friday that Vanilla Coke was the top-selling 20-ounce soft drink in supermarkets and drug chains in the four weeks after its launch.
"In terms of inital consumer interest, it's been very successful," John Sicher, Beverage Digest's editor.
, said Sunday. "It's too early to tell how it will do in the long run, but right now, it looks good."
A call to Coca-Cola by The Associated Press Sunday wasn't immediately returned.
On the Net:
Beverage Digest: http://www.beveragedigest.com