- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Coca-Cola plans to introduce Diet Vanilla Coke
ATLANTA -- A diet version of Vanilla Coke will debut this fall, an industry magazine reported.
The Coca-Cola Co. is happy with Vanilla Coke's sales since it debuted May 15 and wants Diet Vanilla Coke in stores by October, says Beverage Digest. The magazine reported Friday that Vanilla Coke was the top-selling 20-ounce soft drink in supermarkets and drug chains in the four weeks after its launch.
"In terms of inital consumer interest, it's been very successful," John Sicher, Beverage Digest's editor.
, said Sunday. "It's too early to tell how it will do in the long run, but right now, it looks good."
A call to Coca-Cola by The Associated Press Sunday wasn't immediately returned.
On the Net:
Beverage Digest: http://www.beveragedigest.com