- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Coca-Cola plans to introduce Diet Vanilla Coke
ATLANTA -- A diet version of Vanilla Coke will debut this fall, an industry magazine reported.
The Coca-Cola Co. is happy with Vanilla Coke's sales since it debuted May 15 and wants Diet Vanilla Coke in stores by October, says Beverage Digest. The magazine reported Friday that Vanilla Coke was the top-selling 20-ounce soft drink in supermarkets and drug chains in the four weeks after its launch.
"In terms of inital consumer interest, it's been very successful," John Sicher, Beverage Digest's editor.
, said Sunday. "It's too early to tell how it will do in the long run, but right now, it looks good."
A call to Coca-Cola by The Associated Press Sunday wasn't immediately returned.
On the Net:
Beverage Digest: http://www.beveragedigest.com