- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Coca-Cola plans to introduce Diet Vanilla Coke
ATLANTA -- A diet version of Vanilla Coke will debut this fall, an industry magazine reported.
The Coca-Cola Co. is happy with Vanilla Coke's sales since it debuted May 15 and wants Diet Vanilla Coke in stores by October, says Beverage Digest. The magazine reported Friday that Vanilla Coke was the top-selling 20-ounce soft drink in supermarkets and drug chains in the four weeks after its launch.
"In terms of inital consumer interest, it's been very successful," John Sicher, Beverage Digest's editor.
, said Sunday. "It's too early to tell how it will do in the long run, but right now, it looks good."
A call to Coca-Cola by The Associated Press Sunday wasn't immediately returned.
On the Net:
Beverage Digest: http://www.beveragedigest.com