- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)10
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Coca-Cola plans to introduce Diet Vanilla Coke
ATLANTA -- A diet version of Vanilla Coke will debut this fall, an industry magazine reported.
The Coca-Cola Co. is happy with Vanilla Coke's sales since it debuted May 15 and wants Diet Vanilla Coke in stores by October, says Beverage Digest. The magazine reported Friday that Vanilla Coke was the top-selling 20-ounce soft drink in supermarkets and drug chains in the four weeks after its launch.
"In terms of inital consumer interest, it's been very successful," John Sicher, Beverage Digest's editor.
, said Sunday. "It's too early to tell how it will do in the long run, but right now, it looks good."
A call to Coca-Cola by The Associated Press Sunday wasn't immediately returned.
On the Net:
Beverage Digest: http://www.beveragedigest.com