- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Faulconers mark 50 years
HOLIDAY ISLAND, Ark. -- Mr. and Mrs. Curt Faulconer of Holiday Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception and buffet dinner June 22, 2002, at the American Legion Hall.
Hosts were their children.
Faulconer and Ruby Jean Callow were married May 31, 1952, in Piggott, Ark.
He was raised at Perkins, Mo. He retired as traffic manager with Sonoco Corp. in 1990. Mrs. Faulconer was raised at Vanduser, Mo. She retired as a plant buyer with Folger Coffee Co.
The couple has two sons, Curt Faulconer Jr. and Wesley Faulconer of Kansas City, Mo., and five grandchildren.