- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
KELSO, Mo. -- Larry C. and Pam Heuring of Kelso announce the engagement of their daughter, Gina Beth Heuring, to Joshua Charles Miller. He is the son of Charlie and Charlene Miller of Scott City, Mo.
Heuring is a 1999 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She is employed at K's Merchandise.
Miller is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School, and is pursuing a degree in industrial management at Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Miller Drywall.
A Sept. 7 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church.