- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jayme LeAnne Burgard and Nich Vido Panice were married April 27, 2002, at Harvest Time Bible Church in Rock Falls, Ill. The double ring ceremony was performed by Dalmus Meeks and Dr. Fred Burgard, father of the bride. Music was by the bride's parents, Fred and Sharon Burgard, and by Betsy Yunck of Oregon.
Parents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Burgard of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Rich and Nan Panice of Sterling, Ill.
Anya Meeks, sister of the groom, was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Brandi Lorenzen, Sarah Scheel, Sarah Odom, Kayla LaBerge, Jamie Vinson, Laura Tanberg, and Erin Wisdom.
Best man was Seth Meeks, brother-in-law of the groom. Groomsmen were Jason Borton; Josh and Rich Jomont and Martin Menchaca, cousins of the groom; Joshua Burgard, brother of the bride; Erik Anderson, and Cameron Kagay. Ushers were Frank Delgado, Dan McClain, Ashish Varma, Kyle Mathes and Keith Johnson.
Flower girl was Alexis Berry, daughter of Eric and Shanda Berry and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Nathan Borton, son of Jason and Dachia Borton.
Candlelighters were Micah and Nathaniel Berry, twin sons of Duane and Diane Berry and cousins of the bride.
Lisa Daughtery and Hannah Stille attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at Rock Falls Community Center. Servers were Kathryn Meeks, Moriah Johnston, Amanda Raney and Betsy Yunck.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the church.
Mrs. Panice is a graduate of Central High School and Hannibal-LaGrange College. She is a teacher with Headstart.
The groom is a home school graduate, and attended Sauk Valley College.
The couple resides in Dixon, Ill.