- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lesley Anne Clarke and Porya Mansorian-Fard were united in marriage May 26, 2002, in the Japanese Garden at Missouri Botanical Garden in St. Louis. The Rev. Terry Barber performed the ceremony. Music was provided by the Manhassett String Quartet.
The bride is the daughter of Susan L. Clarke and Dr. Paul W. Clarke of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Mohammad and Afsar Mansorian-Fard of Hamburg, Germany.
Maid of honor was Kimberly Clarke of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laura Brazer and Debbie Kerr of Cape Girardeau, Shana Reidy of Tacoma, Wash., Christina Sugden of Columbia, Ill., and Cara Trankler of Jackson, Mo.
Afshin Mansorian-Fard of Hamburg served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were David Clarke of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Douglas Clarke of Houston, Texas, cousin of the bride; James Elking of St. Louis, Michael Kemp of St. Charles, Mo., and Stephen Trammell of Broken Arrow, Okla.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the Spink Pavillion at the garden.
The groom and his parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 25 at Seven Gables Inn at Clayton, Mo.
Mrs. Mansorian-Fard is a 1997 graduate of Central High School, and received degrees in finance and information systems from St. Louis University in 2002. She is employed in business lending at Bank of America in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Richland High School in Essex, Mo. He received degrees in biomedical engineering and biology from St. Louis University in 2001, and is attending St. Louis University School of Law. He is employed at Harness, Dickey and Pierce in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple resides in Clayton.