- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHARLESTON, Mo. - Barbara Bailey Stone, 82, a resident of Pasadena, Texas, and formerly of Wyatt, Mo., died Friday, July 26, 2002 at the Charleston Manor.
She was born June 15, 1920, in Mississippi County to the late Roy I. and Callie Beavan Gist. She moved to Pasadena, Texas, in 2000, but had lived in Mississippi County most of hr life. She was a member of the Wyatt Baptist Church.
On June 15, 1943, she married Thomas P. "Dude" Bailey, who preceded her in death in November, 1976.
Survivors include one son, Brady Bailey of Houston, Texas; and two granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by four sons and three daughters.
Friend may call after 11 a.m. Monday at the McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston. The funeral will be held at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Tom Bridges officiating.
Burial will be at Oak Grove Cemetery.