- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, MO. - Howard W. Krauss, 81, died July 27, 2002 at the Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born Feb. 21, 1921 in Perry County, Mo., the son of Eugene and Magdalena Bergman Krauss, who both preceded him in death.
He married Loretta Morrison on April 21, 1942. She preceded him in death on Nov. 6, 2000.
Krauss was an agricultural and livestock farmer. He was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Longtown, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Ann Welker of Perryville; three sons, Howard M. Krauss, Jerry Krauss, and Kenny Krauss, all of Perryville; a brother, Harvey Krauss of Perryville; and eleven grandchildren and thirteen great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be at Young & Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and from 6:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Zion Lutheran church in Longtown.
Burial will be at the church cemetery with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating.
Memorials may be made to the Immanuel Lutheran School Building Fund, or the Zion Tuition Fund in Longtown.