- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. - Genevieve G. "Gene" Lottes, 78, of Perryville, died July 26, 2002 at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Lottes was born on Nov. 26, 1923 at San Francisco, Calif.
She married Harry L. Lottes, who survives, on Sept. 20, 1947 in San Francisco. They moved to Perryville in 1949.
Lottes was a homemaker and a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Ladies of Charity, and Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary.
She is survived by three sons, Lee Lottes of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and Jim and Charlie Lottes of Perryville; and a daughter, Barbara Briggs of Spring Hill, Kans. Also surviving is a sister, Gladwin Huber of Daly City, Calif., and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and one stepbrother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday at Young & Sons Chapel, and from 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. Tuesday. A Catholic wake will be held at 7 p.m.m Monday.
Funeral mass will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Burial will be at Mount Hope Cemetery with the Rev. Kevin Fausz, CM officiating.
Memorials may be made to Perry County Memorial Hospital Oncology, Ste. Genevieve Memorial Oncology, or SV Schools.