- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
THE HYPE says "Road to Perdition" is the best movie so far this year. Certainly "K-19" is as good or better. Harrison Ford does an A-plus job in this flick. What makes this movie good is that it teaches your children courage. I heard one set of parents complaining that the movie theater wouldn't allow them to leave their kids to watch "Road to Perdition." This movie is a very violent flick. Shame on parents who would leave their kids to watch this flick where brains are splattered on walls. They'd be much better off taking their children to shows that promote courage.
I WOULD Like to compliment St. Francis Medical Center and the people who work with the diabetic support group. I think they do a good job and they give a lot of support for everyone who attends. They always have good speakers and good information. I hope they will continue to have this help for all who need it.