- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Military jet crashes in Arkansas
PRIM, Ark. -- A fighter jet practicing aerial maneuvers crashed in north-central Arkansas Friday and its pilot was hurt after parachuting into a tree, authorities said.
The pilot, the only person on board, was found dangling from a tree by his parachute shrouds and flown to a hospital, said a State Emergency Management Department spokeswoman.
A state police spokesman said rescue crews kept in contact with the pilot by radio.
The pilot appeared to have badly injured a knee and had cuts and bruises, said Prim Ambulance Service emergency medical technician Kendall Dodson.