- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Policeman arrested for selling ammunition to Palestinians
JERUSALEM -- An Israeli policeman has been arrested on suspicion of selling ammunition to Palestinians, police said Thursday, raising to ten the number of suspects detained in the case.
The latest suspect, Eran Mulai, lives in a Jewish settlement enclave in the West Bank, as did others already arrested in the same case, police spokesman Rafi Yaffe said.
Police have said that they believe the suspects sold some 50,000 bullets for M-16 automatic rifles to members of the Tanzim, a militant Palestinian group. Israel blames the group for dozens of lethal attacks, including many shootings that have targeted Jewish settlers.
Mulai was doing his three years of compulsory military service in the police.