- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Everybody's a critic - 'K-19 -the Widowmaker'
In a race to beat the American government, a Communist submarine with the capabilities to launch nuclear warheads sets to sea unprepared for what is about to happen. The captain of the ship (Harrison Ford) is in a race to win the respect of his men as well as save their lives.
This movie gives a new twist to war movies by allowing us to see things from the enemy's perspective. While the movie is good, be prepared. It is two hours long and not meant for relaxation.
However for us ladies this is a win-win situation. Your husband won't fall asleep, and we get watch Harrison Ford.
-- Tabitha Cox, receptionist