- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Everybody's a critic - 'K-19 -the Widowmaker'
In a race to beat the American government, a Communist submarine with the capabilities to launch nuclear warheads sets to sea unprepared for what is about to happen. The captain of the ship (Harrison Ford) is in a race to win the respect of his men as well as save their lives.
This movie gives a new twist to war movies by allowing us to see things from the enemy's perspective. While the movie is good, be prepared. It is two hours long and not meant for relaxation.
However for us ladies this is a win-win situation. Your husband won't fall asleep, and we get watch Harrison Ford.
-- Tabitha Cox, receptionist