- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Annette Mildred Ray, 72, of Olmsted, formerly of Cairo, Ill., died Monday, July 22, 2002, at Daystar Care Center in Cairo.
Friends may call at New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Mounds, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at First Missionary Baptist Church in Cairo. Burial will be in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens at Villa Ridge, Ill.
Heavenly Gates Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.