- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Steven Sniadecki Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Steven G. "Jerry" Sniadecki Sr., 57, of Perryville died Wednesday, July 24, 2002, at his home.
He was born Sept. 13, 1944, in Toledo, Ohio, son of Steve C. and Rea P. Lucky Sniadecki. He and Shirley A. Null were married April 28, 1969, in Ohio.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Laurie Starkey of Sedgewickville, Mo., Lorine Pulliam of Patton, Mo., Stella Zobrisky of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two sons, Steven Sniadecki Jr. and Justin Sniadecki of Perryville; a brother, Jack Sniadecki of Nevada; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at Silver Lake, Mo. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.