- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 7/26
Friday, July 26
ArrestsMisty Jean Kelley, 35, of Barnhart, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Jefferson County warrant for non-payment of a fine and a Pevely, Mo., traffic warrant.
Letitia Denise Stevenson, 27, of 2814 Independence was arrested Wednesday on a Scott county warrant for non-support.
Karylon Charlene King, 27, was arrested Thursday for possession of a controlled substance and on a Scott County warrant for contempt of court.
TheftsGarden produce was reported stolen Tuesday at 2628 Marvin.
A wakeboard and outboard motor parts were reported stolen Tuesday at 1409 Lexington.
A CD player was reported stolen Wednesday at 801 North St.
A CD player, CD case and CDs were reported stolen Wednesday at 301 N. Pacific.
Stones were reported stolen Wednesday at 763 Perry Ave.
A lawnmower was reported taken Wednesday at 1161 Landgraf.
Property damage A vehicle window was reported broken out Thursday at 1321 Kenwood.
MiscellaneousA 12-year-old male was cited into Juvenile Court Wednesday as a runaway.
A 13-year-old male was cited into Juvenile Court Wednesday as a runaway.